Sunday 8 May 2016

I can do that

Great car boot today in the lovely sunshine - I purchased a lot of homes mags and in one was this picture of some votives. "I can do that," I thought.



I went to my baking parafernalia and found these aluminium (I think) bun cases. They were another car boot find many years ago and I've never used them. 


A few tea lights later I had my table decoration.


They look like little flowers now they have a centre.



I can do that!

xx

PS A warm welcome to my new follower.



10 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea! I have four little Bristol blue glass votive, sans candles (they were used years ago) upstairs, and I think they could look lovely as four tiny flower vases on the mantelpiece, each with a single full-bloomed flower, such as an open peony.
    I also got an idea from a magazine, that is to put a pot of maidenhair fern into a lovely loving cup which I have.
    Magazines are very useful (but then, I'm biased ... and for an obvious reason.)
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, that is just brilliant! They do look like little flowers.
    You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and a lot nicer than the ones in the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea. It looks like they were designed for candles. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea, they look very good x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.