Thursday 17 December 2015

Advent Calendar 17 - Days Left 8

Spot the decs in the kitchen and spot the photos which satisfy nos. 1, 5, 7 and 8 in the Scavenger Photo Hunt - a Robin, a Snowman, Berries and a wreath. Are they in picture A?


Picture B?


Picture C?


Picture D?


Picture E?


Picture F?


Picture G?


or Picture H? Some items can be found in more than one picture.



xx

I'm linking my Advent Calendar with Julie's Scrapbook.

I'm also linking with  Daisy Row who is hosting the Photo hunt.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, you have a beautiful kitchen
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those green le creuset pans and the idea style racks and storage. I don't have snowmen or robins in my kitchen. I think I need to address this sorry state of affairs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.