Sunday 22 February 2015

Just a list

of books I've read and not read by Peter James.

Dead Letter Drop
Atom Bomb Angel
Billionaire
Possession
Dreamer
Sweet Heart
Twilight
Prophecy
Alchemist
Host
The Truth
Denial
Faith Perfect
People

Dead Simple
Looking Good Dead
Not Dead Enough
Dead Man's Footsteps
Dead Tomorrow
The Perfect Murder
Dead Like You
Dead Man's Grip
Not Dead Yet
Dead Man's Time
Want You Dead
A Twist of the Knife

I look out for Peter James' books in the CS and can never remember which one's I've read and which I haven't. The blurb doesn't help me at all, nor does reading the beginning of the book.

I'm sure I've read more than I've crossed out but I forget instantly the one's I've passed on. It's rather like not remembering 'Who dun it?' in Agatha Christie books. I shall come back to this page, as and when, to cross off more.

xx

3 comments:

  1. He seems to like "dead" in the title. I look out for Susan Lewis books, and I'm the same with "have I read this one, or not?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hopeless at remembering names of books, just hopeless. Just read "Major Pettigrew's Last Stand," by Helen Simonson (?) for our March book club reading, which was pretty good. Totally different to Peter James' books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same with Peter Robinson and Lee Child. (interesting fact for both sets of books - the main character had a brother who died/was dead and came back to life to die again(?) several stories (and years between writing) later. Cannot stand the tv actor playing Alan Banks so cannot abide to watch, yet enjoy watch Ann Cleeves tv shows despite changes made in those adaptations......can't figure out why tho.
    I have a CS copy of PRobinson book and have pencil checked them off one by one but, reading out of sequence, that's a challenge for meno-brain memory fog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.