Monday 6 October 2014

Drafts that never realised the light of day

The following posts were sitting in the Drafts area - ideas started but not finished or posted. I'm having a tidy up so here they are - unfinished, unposted (is that a word?) posts. The first one is entitled 'Trees'. Did you ever see the film whence came this song? I think I've got the piano music somewhere. Alternative lyrics are under the picture!

Trees


I talk to the trees
That's why they put me away!

xx

The next post was supposed to be a tour around the house highlighting little corners. I only managed 2 pics and then forgot all about the post. Here are the 2 pics. I love my Ikea cake fruit stand.

Views around the house



Here was a post about CS finds. I'm always popping back with bits and pieces from the shop and have never had the discipline to take pics of everything. Only one pic from the Drafts folder here but I've added 4 more pics underneath.

CS finds

I'm reading all the Nick Oldham books as they are set
locally. Wool I can never pass by especially at 50p a ball.


Now what do you think of this latest find? - 2 boxes of craft materials, brads, stencils, labels, papers and  Christmas figures to stick on cards. This lot was £5 from …


… oh no, it wasn't the CS it was the CB. Anyway it's recycled stuff so I'll leave the pics in.




Here we have a post that missed the letter P day in my Alphabet Blogging earlier this year. (I've just noticed that there are 25 posts under this heading? I wonder which post I forgot to label? I had thought of having a bloggy party but it was not to be. 11th April has come and gone. Maybe we could have a party another day before the end of the year. What do you think?

Alphabet Blogging - P - 11th April

P - frequently

No?

P is for party

Mum invites you to a blog party on Monday 21st April 2014

Time - anytime during the day.

If you can be there all that is required is:

1. A blog post about 

- who you'd like to invite to a party
- a theme for a party
- party food
- music for a party

- clothes suitable for a party
- a bring-a-long present for a party
- a party game
- a party decoration
- party nails!

2. A willingness to visit all the other party-goers and leave a comment or have a chat.

There are still some posts left in the Drafts section which I hope to finish and post completed but for now I've had my 'tidy up'. I'll go and have a look at the Template section now and have a new look for October.

xx





11 comments:

  1. A beautifully autumnal template. Very appropriate and looks great. Party sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Autumnal page layout an your globe looks all glittery must be something from that craft haul! I enjoyed your miscellany post thanks : ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were going to show me how you get rid of drafts in your home haha. But I enjoyed your post anyway, love that cake stand with fruit in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have anything in drafts...though in the winter I can find draughts.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I delete my drafts as soon as I realize they aren't going to get published. I do write some drivel sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the party idea, will keep an eye open for it. CB?
    Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love looking at charity shop and carboot bargains, I really must start posting my finds our charity shop is in a smallish town/village but it is so cheap, great crafty finds there, always handy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your new October look. I always write my posts just before I post them, never in advance, though I've got lots of photos with blog posts in mind which never make it on to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just finished reading your blog from the beginning, I have to say your house is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I shall have to show some grotty bits for you.
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.