Friday 18 July 2014

Alphabet Blogging - B

B is for Blimey

Nearly 26 weeks of Alphabet Blogging has passed by. Doesn't time go quickly? It's only just been Christmas and soon it will be Christmas once more. Is it that the older you get the faster time passes. If so, when I'm 90 I'll be celebrating my birthday every day! Perhaps now my life is similar to a toilet roll - 

Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets
 to the end...the faster it goes.



Now for more Alphabet Blogging please follow the links below.

Cathy

Next week's letter is A.

xx

2 comments:

  1. i like the toilet roll saying! It does seem to hold true thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That saying is so true. Time's flying by, a sure sign that I'm getting older.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.