Friday 8 March 2013

They come in threes

I had a session making cards for up and coming birthdays using recycled cards, stickers and bits and bobs.


As usual I covered the entire floor in card, paper and cuttings.


But I ended up with what I set out to achieve with 3 cards made. The following card was for a birthday yesterday.


I found an envelope, bought a large bunch of flowers and duly delivered my birthday greetings only to be met with a perplexed look. My friend's birthday was on the same date but I was 2 months out!! 

Der!! 

Failed cookies.

Failed memory.

What next?

xx

9 comments:

  1. Pleeeeeease tell me you were two months early, not late.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's OK if it's early. My dear son arrived last Sunday and produced a card and a bottle of wine declaring "Happy Mother's Day mam." I duly thanked him before telling him he was a week early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear!!! The cards are lovely, though!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. You will have to take your friend anothe bunch of flowers in May.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards. At least you weren't late with the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.