Wednesday 19 September 2012

Yeah!

We have take off!

Thank you to 

MummyHen - bring whatever takes your fancy anytime on the 28th October. Whatever you bring will be a delight.

Crafty in the Med High Tea, Low Tea any Tea you wish and the more guests the merrier!

Anglesey Allsorts Thank you for the pressie. I'll be contacting you. PS You are invited to the Tea Party as well if you wish to come. I'll do the drying if you do the washing up!

Bonsaimum You will be very welcome.

Penny Wise Thank you for joining us and welcome. On reading your blog anything you bake will be scrumptious.

Liz Yeah! Yeah! Year! Let's hear it for the teapots! We'll certainly need them.

Jane and Chris The party would not be complete without you. You'll look lovely in a frock - not too sure about Chris though! Hey - he can wear whatever he wants.

Thanks everyone for a great response. The offer is still open to all. I shall look forward to your company at

Mum's Virtual Tea Party Number Two!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Can I come?I have some lovely Midwinter coffee and tea cups we could use.I'm not very good at cakemaking but excellent with sandwiches.It will be great to make new friends too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be very welcome. We could do with a few cups and sandwiches are certainly needed. Cucumber? Crusts on or off?
      xx

      Delete
  2. I'll join! Any excuse for a tea party! Iris WILL be pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to a tea party in years!! How exciting to have tea with all of my blogging buddies, thanks so much for inviting us all. I need to plan what to serve and do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to have you with us. Happy planning.
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.