Thursday 6 September 2012

Number 6

I was given a huge bag of knitted rectangles for sorting this time and I decided to sew some together before crocheting.


A chequer board pattern emerged ...


... using 8 same rectangles interspersed with other colours.


I did the same joining as with blanket number 5.


I've still got a pile of rectangles left so I'm researching other ways of joining for the next blanket.


I should really be getting on with my own blanket but I like a challenge!
If anyone knows some different ways to join knitted squares together do share.

Welcome to new follower Thrift Bee. I can be your mum too!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great mum, but then I dont expect anything less from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely. Knitting and crochet go well together, I love the way they're joined.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.