Saturday 10 December 2011

Snowflakes 10, days left 15

Little bits of Christmas still keep appearing. This candle holder came from the junk shop - 50p.


The stockings are ready to go - just need filling up now.


Mr. and Mrs. Snowman are in fine festive spirit.


This cross stitch picture was made by a friend and given to us one Christmas. It must have taken ages to complete.


I think I ought to add Christmas decorations to my list of collections!

There is a snowflake in here somewhere. It took me a while to find it today.

Welcome new follower. I'll get off the topic of Christmas soon. (In 15 days to be precise.)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely decorations. The christmas cross stitch is really pretty. I would have been so thrilled to receive that as a present, it would have taken a long time to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, can't see it at all today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to tell you yet. Look a bit harder.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how quickly Christmas is sneaking up. What a lovely piece of work that cross stitch picture is. I wouldn't have the patience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is beautiful, what an amazing gift to receive, she must be a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toffeeapple, it's under the holly - it just looks a bit green in the flash light.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, the picture is a real treasure. I love it!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful candle holder. I'm never that lucky when I visit junk shops. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.