Tuesday 4 October 2011

Playing with my balls

Roll these balls around in your palm and they will relieve the stresses and strains of life.



Who needs Chinese balls? Let's do it the natural way. These conkers are the ideal natural stress busters. Just roll them about in the palm of your hand, two together or one in each hand. Perfect while humming a happy tune to accompany a walk in the park and perfect for relieving tension when witnessing somebody's little dear throw sticks at the ducks on the pond. (They missed.)


The original Chinese balls worked aswell. These have seen plenty of action!!!!






2 comments:

  1. Anything that relieves stress is a winner for me. I been having accupuncture for a couple of weeks now and find it very helpful.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me chuckle!I love the feel of a nice round conker or pebble in my pocket.I shall try and re energize my chi with the double conker roll!Thanks Mum you have such good advice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.