Friday 7 October 2011

ABC of a day in my life

I thought I’d take an Alternative look at this ABC game Because I’m sure you can Certainly glean an awful lot about me by just reading the posts on this blog. I Don’t want to give too many personal details away. I like being Extra careful For obvious reasons so I’m Going to do this my way. Here goes. I am Just about to put the Kettle on because throughout the day I Like to sit with My favourite lemony drink Next to me with my Other half Perhaps having tea or coffee. The mornings are Quite busy with Repetitive household chores Such as Tidying (Upstairs and down), Vacuuming, making bread and local shopping (Walking of course). 

In the afternoons I go ‘walkies’, visit friends, work or play.
Love from Mum
Xx
ps I bet You thought I’d finished then didn’t you?
In the evenings I 
* play in my upstairs room on the computer,
* listen to the radio,
* read,
* knit,
* sew or 
* crochet or 
* all of the above and later on I watch a little bit of tele with DH before going to bed - Zzzzzzzzz.

8 comments:

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.